Configurable toolbar menu
Toolbar extension contains the entities, logic and UI elements to give you a configurable menu on the left (or Top) of your main layout.
- The Toolbar can be configured dynamically, without requiring a deployment, by any user that has write permissions on ToolbarEntity.
- Different types of elements can be included, like static Queries, UserQueries, UserCharts, Dashboards, or custom Urls.
- They can also be grouped in collapsable groups, or splited with dividers.
- The elements can have custom colors and icons.
- For Queries or UserQueries, a 'count' can be choosen as the icon, effectivly becoming a mini-dashboard.
- The Toolbar will be automatically simplified when the user doesn't have have permissions for some elements.
That's it, not too fancy, but quite usefull.